1. The rainbow feature is back, and better than ever!
    Head on over to your preferences and enable "Rainbow"!
    Dismiss Notice

/warp crates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RobloxNotRubiks, Jul 3, 2018.

1. RobloxNotRubiks

RobloxNotRubiks Nice Person

Okay so, I deal with this problem every day of my life it is crushing my life into pieces i will never be able to live normally again. Everyday i see like 4 people asking where to redeem their keys, and you know why?

ITS BECAUSE

/warp crates takes you to the monthly crates, BUT WAIT, /warp CRATE already does that. So why doesn't /warp crates take you to the OTHER CRATES so that people can actually find them!

The only solution i know of for this is to directly warp to the name of your key, which is inconvenient.
    (and not super self explanatory either.)

JUST MAKE IT EASIER FOR NEWER PLAYERS TO UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHERE TO REDEEM THEIR PARTY KEYS THERE'S CLEARLY A PROBLEM HERE.

Here's a suggestion, why dont you make this useless and confusing text,

partykeydesc.png

Say something like "Go to /warp crates and right click on a Party crate to receive some of its contents!"
    (Assuming you fix the /warp crates in the first place.)

Even then, that probably wont fix the problem, but it will help.
    Just keep in mind that its way more likely people want to go to the bonus crates than the special monthly crates, so maybe change the warp to the place people are going more often.

And, no, the problem doesn't just "not exist" because of this sign that people seem to be unable to read either, nobody looks in its direction anyway. Make it more in the players face.

upload_2018-7-3_18-47-58.png

Please just do a quick fix to make this less annoying.

2. Plutoren

Plutoren Founder of SnapMC
    Staff Member Owner

I will move the warp over to the rank/other kits for now, I am also planning to make a /crates menu that will let you just click the crate you want to visit

3. RobloxNotRubiks

RobloxNotRubiks Nice Person

thats a hot idea