Prison Released And Spawn Theme Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Plutoren, Apr 8, 2018.

?

What game mode should we work on next?

1. Creative

2. Skyblock

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Plutoren

Plutoren Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone! Just wanted to put an update on our amazing forums even though everyone seems to prefer discord these days.

We have added a very custom Prison game mode to the server, you can access it with /prison, rank up by mining and completing tons of quests, there's PvP, embassy's, and lots of fun to be had so check it out if you haven't already. There is of course some cool store perks for prison as well if you're interested!

On another note, we wanted to reach out to the community to pick a theme for the upcoming Month of May. As you know, it is tradition on SnapMC to update our spawn with a new theme every month, as well as providing some sort of new game to play and add some other fun ways to get the key of the month. So we wanted to let you guys suggest themes and we will pick one of your suggestions to feature in the May Spawn. If we pick your suggestions (and you are the first to suggest it) we will feature a mini version of you somewhere in the center of spawn showing that it was your idea! Comment your theme ideas on this thread.

The theme can be anything, but remember we need to actually build it, not all ideas are easily made in Minecraft.

Additionally there is a poll at the top of this thread where you can vote for our next game mode, we were thinking either creative or skyblock but wanted to know which is more popular, and if you have another idea feel free to add a comment.

Comment Format:

Username:
    Theme(s):

Thanks, and enjoy Snap!

P.S, 1.13 is only a few months away!

2. Char

Char Helper
    Helper

CharrDino
    Ultimate
    yo first reply

and I didn't follow your format :p

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. ReeReeMarie

ReeReeMarie Moderator

ReeReeMarie
    Helper
    Username: ReeReeMarie
    Theme: Memorial day. Can be like memorial day with American flags and decorated USA or like Holden said Cinco De Mayo q-p

#3 ReeReeMarie, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  4. Holden Burke

Holden Burke Moderator

HoldenTheAngel
    Ultimate
    Username:KinkyHolden
    Spawn idea: I want to say my birthday but that’s not going to happen so Cinco De Mayo is my idea

5. Eravin

Eravin Verified

Username: Eravin
    Theme idea: I'd say Cinco De Mayo since Remembrance day is just for USA and I sorta celebrate Cinco De Mayo in Australia. Also, Remembrance day is kinda serious and I think a happy, fun holiday would be good.

6. pears52

pears52 Helper
    Helper Member

pears52
    Username: Pears52
    I think flag day would be a good idea where spawn would have many flags around in the spawn

7. Post

Post Verified

xILe0n
    Helper
    User: PostMalonely
    Theme: Futuristic. I’m thinking like a tron vibe with robots taking over, I feel like a crate could be EASILY based around this. Spawn ideas would include a robot takeover, including a 50block robot capturing pears! Woohoo! This could also fit in nicely with the cosmic hoverbikes. I also feel as if this theme could be easy to build, which is an obvious concern, I would feel as if a dark background with bright neon lines would be cool, using sea lanterns and end rods to light up certain areas, also, the old spawn dragon could be converted into some sorta robot, using red panes horizontally to represent lasers.

Anyways, as for the gamemode I feel like skyblock would be much better. The servers economy already allows us to get most resources with ease, I see no point in creative. Also, adding skyblock would add anoter minigame layer which I feel would be beneficial as we seem to be branching into that style of a server, as shown by prisons crazy success. If you can work that pluto magic on skyblock, adding your own unique twists, I feel as if gameplay here will dramatically improve. Best of luck!

8. Char

Char Helper
    Helper

CharrDino
    Ultimate
    User: Charq
    Theme: Canada, just place a bunch of snow around and me then you're good

9. Randehh

Randehh Helper
    Helper Member

Username: Randehh
    Theme(s): Medievil/Undead theme. Give the spawn a more woody/old fashion look. Also for events you could possibly make a new mob arena map based on this theme. There was a possibility to make an event similar to Overwatch's halloween event with waves of undead trying to raid a castle with other undead trying to kill you with bosses also trying to kill you. However, this is not possibly according to Pluto :(.

10. ReeReeMarie

ReeReeMarie Moderator

ReeReeMarie
    Helper
    Username: ReeReeMarie
    Theme: Since Avengers Infinity is coming out soon we could do the theme as like super hero maybe have like armor stands with different hero's around the place. You could even have an American shield for captain America