January Competitions

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by Plutoren, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Plutoren

Plutoren Founder of SnapMC
    Staff Member Owner

Creative Competition:
    Theme: Apocalypse
    1st Place Prize: 100$ store credit
    How to enter: Place a sign on your /creative plot that says [build] on the first line. Remove the sign. Do /bwarp (yourname) to test it.

Slayer Skill Competition:
    1st Place Prize: 50$ store credit
    2nd Place Prize: 25$ store credit
    3rd Place Prize: 15$ store credit
    Slayer is one of the new skills and can be skilled by killing zombies in any mob arena (/pve) Do /skills top slayer to see who is winning.

Voting Skill Competition:
    1st Place Prize: Cosmic or 59$ store credit.
    How to enter: Type /vote in-game or visit this link. The person with the highest voting xp according to /skills top voting will win. Don't forget that double xp counts when voting!

Top Donator:
    1st Place Prize: Your head will be immortalized in the February Crate for a whole year with some fun enchants.
    How to enter: Donate on store.snapmc.com.

2. Frez

Frez Mank Demer

i think its good to have voting skill for like this month but i think top voter should get the prize not top voting skill, because if someone new was to come in a couple months and vote every single day and get the most votes, they woudlnt get the voting comp rewards because they havent been here as long

3. Plutoren

Staff Member Owner

That's exactly why I did it this month because I know I can't do it again without resetting the stats.

4. Frez

Frez Mank Demer

i mean if there was a way to reset just the voting stats that would be great, because sometimes you can vote twice in one day and you get the krys but the boting site resets it to what the max should be because its glitchy as fuck. Votong skill reset on a monthly would be a nice thing

5. Plutoren

Staff Member Owner

We already keep track of individual vote counts (/vote top) which resets every month, the voting skill will be a cool way to reward those who vote a lot every month.