Cosmic Rank Released

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Plutoren, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Plutoren

Plutoren Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Cosmic Rank

Early access to Cosmic is here! Unlock endless brand new perks such as setting your own prefix, custom GUI shop with every block in creative to buy and sell, permanent world edit and world edit buffs like reduced cost, optional menu, buy hover bikes, chest sorters, place infinite cheap blocks for no cost, night vision re-enables after death, put images on maps from any direct URL off the internet, new Cosmic kit and gear, fancy tab name, blue glow, access to mystery keys, $10m, 20k claim blocks and this isn't even close to every perk it comes with, you’ll find every single perk listed on the store here! Hope you enjoy!

If you changed your name and need the discount from buying a different rank applied to your new name, just reply to this forum or message me in game!​

Let us know what you think of the new rank!​

2. Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Mr_DagALkeef_B7 Unverified

Nice new update. Keep it up. <3

3. Post

Post Verified

xILe0n
    Helper
    I'll always hate the name Cosmic, I'd prefer something more practical like "owner" or "mod" rank, you know? It makes complete sense to do so.

Seriously though, keep up the good work Pluto. You're doing more work here in a week than some other servers have done in a whole year with a whole staff team, and yes I am speaking from experience.

4. Tig3r_Gam3z

Tig3r_Gam3z Unverified

I Like this cosmic rank it has a good price and a lot of cool perks I been having a lot of fun donating and spending my time on this server

5. Char

Char Helper
    Helper

CharrDino
    Ultimate
    cosmic rank is 10 logan pauls out of 10