Competition Winners (August)

Discussion in 'Updates & Announcements' started by Plutoren, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Plutoren

Plutoren Founder of SnapMC
    Staff Member Owner

The winner of the Creative Build competition in August was very hard to judge as there were lots of great builds. Very impressed with the entries this month. However as usual we must choose one build to take the prize. Without further ado the winner of the August Build Competition, with a theme of "Space" the winner is Davolorin!

Here are some pictures of his space build taken by RoxyRaye:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The winner of our other competition was a bit sketchy. Our other competition was a discord invite competition, however a few weeks ago a private advertising agent approached me offering to advertise our server on other Minecraft community discords, 30$ for 100 invites, I told him he could just win the competition and get 50$ but he refused to work without prior pay so we agreed if he ended up winning I would pay the difference of what he was being paid such that he only got a total of 50$, which would be 20$ beyond the 30$ he got originally, so he ended up winning with 47 invites and I paid him the 20$ + the 30$ he got originally then he tried to snake his way into getting the full 50$ on top of the 30$ which was just sad because he didn't even get the 100 invites he promised, not even half. I had like 6 screenshots of him agreeing he only deserved 20$ after winning but he is still throwing a fit. Anyway he was technically still the winner and despite his bad English he did get the 50$ he deserved. So... congrats?

Our second place winner for the Discord Competition was Eric_Lolz with 12 invites. Congrats Eric gets 30 September keys!

Our top voter was Natsumi1022 who voted just about every day as soon as he could so congrats, you've won Ultimate rank!

Our top donator was Davolorin who's knockback head has been added to the September crate. Congrats.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Augusts Competitions we will post the September competitions in a few days!

2. Frez

Frez Mank Demer

ya yEET

3. TigerIsTrash

TigerIsTrash m o D e R a t O r
    Staff Member Moderator

good job every1

4. AlpacaLords

AlpacaLords Verified member

Nice job! Congrats!~